Aweber Configuration

Home Forums Flatisfy Skin Aweber Configuration

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bbb20 9 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

lukehagreen
    Participant

After connecting my Aweber account it all seems ok, however on testing I get an error message saying:
    <div class=”error-img”>Warning!</div>
    <div class=”error-copy”>
    <h2 id=”error-heading”>Mailing List Not Active</h2>
    <p id=”error-text”>This mailing list is not currently active.

Please notify the website owner.</p>

I would appreciate a swift reply with this as you can appreciate it is a big issue for me!

Have looked on google for answers but can only find suggestions to use the unique list name/number which is not an option as it links through a dropdown message.

Luke

</div>

denisantunez
    Participant

It seems you do not have that list active, as it says on the error message. Please, activate it and try to conect it again. Or you can try to conect with other to test if it is working all 100%

lukehagreen
    Participant

The list is active and has been prior to the website… still does not work!

trevmckendrick
    Participant

Same question here. The list on Aweber is active/functioning everywhere except with the Flatisfy skin, etc.

But when I add a name and email address I get the “mailing list is not active error”.

I’ve triple checked that I’ve selected the correct list in the Aweber box config.

Really frustrating :(

bbb20
    Participant

Hey guys, have you been able to figure out the issue with “Aweber Connect Box”

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by  bbb20.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.