Opt-In Question about Criss Cross

Home Forums Pre-sale Questions & Info Opt-In Question about Criss Cross

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  denisantunez 9 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

denisantunez
    Participant

Hi Thomas… congratulations for the Thesis Laboratory, and really, very nice the Criss Cross Skin.

I am using Rapid Mailer Autoresponder and I need to know if into the opt-in we can insert any html code or if they only support just the Aweber and MailChimp code.

Thanks in advance

• This topic was modified 9 years, 12 months ago by  denisantunez.

Thomas
    Keymaster

Hey Denis!

Great to hear from you again! It’s awesome you found your way to Thesis Laboratory. Thank you so much for the kind words.

As far as opt-in forms go, the Criss Cross skin uses HTML code input so most email forms should work.

I will add, I built the forms using Aweber so there may need to be a few tweaks made to your html/css for your forms to render perfectly.

If you have a sample form from Rapid Mailer i’d be happy to test & update the skin with proper css styles.

denisantunez
    Participant

Oh yes my friend, visiting your site I saw the bar and quickly investigate Thesis Laboratory. Better than send you the html code, I will send you all the Autoresponder System, because its a Self-Managed Autoresponder Platform, so you can play around and test it. I will send you by email the zip file and then you can tell me if you could adapt it to Criss Cross.

Will write you at your main site and send you a link.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.