WP Featured Images Don't Display like in the demo on the HomePage

Home Forums Flatisfy Skin WP Featured Images Don't Display like in the demo on the HomePage

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ian 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

denisantunez
    Participant

I don’t know what is happening but my WP featured images are not displaying in the correct way or similar as the demo. The width is not correct. They are shorter that the ones I am seeing on the demo.

My site: http://www.denisantunez.com

Any idea on how to solve this?

Thanks in advance

keithwjones
    Participant

I can see why it is doing it.

In html just before image is:

<div class="before-post-block"> </div>

The </div> needs to go after the </a> of the image.

I have not got this skin so can not test it.

Hope that helps.

Keith

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by  keithwjones.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by  keithwjones.

denisantunez
    Participant

Thanks for your replay. Don’t know what is happening. I didn’t make any change on the Home Page template. Lets see what Thomas has to say about it

denisantunez
    Participant

Any update here to solve this??

Thomas
    Keymaster

Hey Denis,

The skin was actually setup to display the ‘Thesis Post Image’ in that location rather than the ‘WP-Featured-Image’. You can add a ‘Thesis Post Image’ to your post’s the same way you add the ‘WP-Featured-Image’.

The image below shows how these boxes should be placed within your template on the Skin Editor page:

Thesis Post Image

I hope this information helps.

denisantunez
    Participant

Thanks Thomas…. all working fine now. Have a nice day

stmld
    Participant

I have this issue, and regardless of setting a Thesis Post Image, or WP Featured Image, and making sure they’re both in the template, this does not work.

No post image, or featured image, shows up anywhere, either on Home or Single post – despite being there in the template, and despite having set an image for both.

**EDIT: It might be related, but nothing I do under Custom CSS makes a difference on the site. Does the skin not load and defer to Custom CSS?

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by  stmld.

Ian
    Participant

Sounds like you need to go into Thesis > Skin Content – Then under the section at the top Flatisfy Skin Display Options > WP Posts and make sure the display image options are checked

Ian
    Participant

Regarding the Custom CSS problem Read here >> http://support.thesislaboratory.com/forums/topic/custom-css-not-working/

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.