Can I upgrade to $67 option later if i buy the criss cross now?

Home Forums Pre-sale Questions & Info Can I upgrade to $67 option later if i buy the criss cross now?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ruthannereid 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

avinashiitd
    Participant

Hi

I wanted to grab he criss cross theme but also wanted to grab your future themes too.

If I buy the criss cross theme now by paying $27, will I be able to upgarde to your $67 option later when more skins are launched by paying the difference of $67-$27 i.e $40 or I need to pay $67?

Thomas
    Keymaster

I have not figured out exactly how I am going to work the future pricing model yet since I only have one skin currently but I can assure you that if you purchase Criss Cross you will be grandfathered into the upgraded option. Or in other words, all Criss Cross customers will get special treatment for future downloads.

Lol, that may not make much sense but basically, it will be worth it to purchase.

avinashiitd
    Participant

Thank you for the update. :)

Just bought criss cross.

Just a suggestion, I can’t find a dedicated members accounts page / download section. Downloaded the skin via the email I received after purchase. Make a download section in future for individual members.

Thomas
    Keymaster

Thank you for the suggestion, I agree with you and creating a members/download section is something I definitely plan on building in the future.

ruthannereid
    Participant

Hey, this is great news! It’s exactly the question I had. I’ll happily purchase now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.