Default Color scheme

Home Forums Criss Cross Skin Default Color scheme

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Thomas 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Enzo
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve tried changing the color scheme with any color, however default color scheme keeps showing up.

What to do?

Thanks

Thomas
    Keymaster

Hey Enzo,

This may be a tricky one. I have had the same problem with other Thesis skins and I found out it ended up being the version of PHP I was running on my hosting account.

Do you know by chance whether you are running PHP 5 or higher?

When I was using iPage, I had the same problem so it might be a hosting-side issue.

nylacrystal
    Participant

Hi Thomas,

I am having the same problem with the colors not changing on my site. I am running PHP 5.4, though I have two other options from Bluehost (I admit that I have no idea what option is best). Is there a workaround for this besides going into the skin CSS and manually changing the color assignments?

Here is my site: http://www.nylacrystal.com

PHP 5.4
    All files with the extension .php will be handled by the PHP 5.4 engine.
    Latest version of PHP.

PHP 5.4 (Single php.ini)Same as PHP 5.4, but all subdirectories will use ~/public_html/php.ini

PHP 5.4 (FastCGI)
    All files with the extension .php will be handled by PHP 5.4 FastCGI processes
    FastCGI for PHP makes all your PHP applications run through mod_fastcgi instead of mod_suphp. This eliminates the overhead of loading the PHP interpreter on every hit. Since it is always in memory ready for the next hit, the responses will be generated faster

Great skin! I can’t wait to finish converting my site.

Nyla

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by  nylacrystal.

nylacrystal
    Participant

Never mind. I figured my color issue out. I had to flush my Google Page Speed Cache for the color changes to take effect.

Thomas
    Keymaster

Excellent, I am glad you were able to figure this one out.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.