How to make the nav menu appear under the header image?

Home Forums Criss Cross Skin How to make the nav menu appear under the header image?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Peter M. Bailey 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Peter M. Bailey
    Participant

I’ve been on all day today and best part of yesterday trying to figure out why putting the header nav menu into the navigation holder in the skin editor is throwing the nav menu up and to the right of the header image. Also the post box area is butting against the bottom of the nav area. Yet when I load the canvas it shows as it should with around 25px gap between the header and the post box.

I have had to put the nav menu below the inner header box area to get it to show in the correct place i.e. under the site main banner.

To edit the front page template we use the canvas but if the canvas shows the site to be as it should be when it isn’t how do we proceed from there?

I’m about to call it a day unless this is sorted soon, I’ve had this problem for a week but had no access to this support forum until a couple of hours ago.

I see there are many unanswered queries in this forum so I’m just testing the water before I make a decision to quit the theme and find one that does as it is told 😉

The CC theme is beautiful and if it is working as it should, is all I will ever need, so I hope to get an answer or helping hand from someone more knowledge of operating Thesis than me.

Best wishes and kindest regards to others of the forum, PMB

Peter M. Bailey
    Participant

http://www.pmbwoa.com

Here’s the link to the test site, I’m leaving it as is until I can get it to work, if not then I’m going to be forced to ditch it. I can’t waste another hour on it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.